Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC.OQ)
Fri, May 18 2018
MUMBAI Reliance Communications said it was in advanced talks with Ericsson to resolve "commercial issues", after two sources indicated it was currently uncertain if the firms' discussions over dues would lead to an out-of-court settlement.
* Bankruptcy court ordered insolvency resolution against RCom
MUMBAI, May 18 Embattled telecoms firm Reliance Communications is in talks with Ericsson to reach a settlement outside of bankruptcy court over unpaid service dues, but a deal with the Swedish gearmaker looks unlikely for now, two sources said.
MUMBAI, May 15 India's bankruptcy court on Tuesday admitted an insolvency plea filed by Sweden's Ericsson against Reliance Communications, potentially delaying the Indian firm's plans to sell assets to lighten its debt load.
MUMBAI, May 15 India's bankruptcy court on Tuesday admitted a plea filed by Swedish telecom gearmaker Ericsson against Reliance Communications, potentially derailing the Indian firm's plans to sell assets to lighten its debt load.
MILAN/LONDON European shares held steady on Friday at the end of a strong week as a rally in commodities softened, although strong earnings updates boosted shares in Ericsson and Telia .
* Results lift Telia; Reckitt falls (Adds detail, updates prices at close)
STOCKHOLM Ericsson stirred recovery hopes on Friday by beating quarterly profit expectations, lifting the mobile equipment maker's battered shares as cost-savings started to kick in.
* Shares up 18 pct, recovering to levels in July 2016 (Adds Breakingviews link, detail, updates shares)
* ERICSSON CEO SAYS AFTER REACHING 10 BILLION COST SAVING PROGRAMME BY MID 2018, SEES LESS OF PROGRAMMES BUT CONTINUED COST IMPROVEMENTS Further company coverage: (Reporting By Stockholm newsroom)
- Why Ericsson Is Getting All The Love
- No, Sweden Is Not A Socialist Country. Invest With Caution Anyway.
- Earnings Season's Biggest Winners And Losers... So Far
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson's (ERIC) CEO Börje Ekholm on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- LM Ericsson Telephone Company 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The 5G Race Gets Heated