Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 20 2018
Swedish mobile equipment company Ericsson Inc filed a lawsuit on Monday accusing LG Electronics Inc of negotiating in bad faith and refusing to pay a fair price for a license to patented technology essential to wireless communications.
BRIEF-Reliance Communications Says Appeal Against Arbitration Tribunal's Order In Ericsson Case Dismissed
* EXPECTS LENDERS WILL TAKE STEPS FOR EXPEDITIOUS COMPLETION OF PROCESSES FOR MONETIZATION OF SECURITIES, REALIZATION OF DUES
* SAYS ABSORBS ERICSSON ITALY DIVISION IN CHARGE OF DEVELOPING IT SYSTEMS FOR ENEL
* CO AND ERICSSON SIGN MOU TO JOINTLY DEVELOP AND TEST SELECTED 5G AND INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) CASES Source:(http://bit.ly/2ovtYyV) Further company coverage:
* ERICSSON AND T-MOBILE TO DEPLOY MULTI-BAND NATIONWIDE 5G NETWORK
BARCELONA Sweden's Ericsson, the world's No.2 maker of mobile network equipment, said on Monday the company had signed a Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) with world's biggest network operator, China Mobile, over the weekend.
BARCELONA, Feb 26 Sweden's Ericsson, the world's No.2 maker of mobile network equipment, said on Monday the company had signed a Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) with world's biggest network operator, China Mobile , over the weekend.
* ERICSSON SAYS TO PROVIDE NBC OLYMPICS VIDEO ENCODER TECHNOLOGY
STOCKHOLM, Feb 2 Activist fund company Cevian Capital said after market close on Thursday it now owns 8.5 percent of share capital and 5 percent of votes in Swedish mobile telecom equipment maker Ericsson.
FRANKFURT The mobile networks business of Nokia is showing signs of a rebound and gaining market share from rival Ericsson, Chief Executive Rajeev Suri said on Thursday.