Eversource Energy (ES.N)
18 Jul 2018
Fri, Jul 13 2018
July 13 Connecticut Water Service Inc rejected a revised takeover offer from Eversource Energy, according to regulatory filings from both companies on Friday, insisting it would consider abandoning its planned merger with another utility only for a much higher offer.
New England power company Eversource Energy said on Monday it would try to push the Access Northeast natural gas pipeline expansion in New England forward again, starting with New Hampshire.
* LINDA FORRY NAMED EVERSOURCE TRUSTEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Connecticut Water Service Says Issued Statement Regarding Commentary On Eversource Energy's Earnings Call
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC - ISSUED STATEMENT REGARDING COMMENTARY ON EVERSOURCE ENERGY'S Q1 2018 EARNINGS CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Urges Connecticut Water Service Shareholders To Vote "Against" SJW Group Merger Proposal
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - FILED PRELIMINARY PROXY TO URGE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE "AGAINST" SJW GROUP MERGER PROPOSAL, OTHERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy , New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
April 19 Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
* CONNECTICUT WATER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF UNSOLICITED ACQUISITION PROPOSAL FROM EVERSOURCE ENERGY
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Discloses Proposal To Acquire Connecticut Water Service For $63.50 Per Share
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY DISCLOSES PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE, INC. FOR $63.50 PER SHARE
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - July 16, 2018
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: June 2018
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: May 2018
- The Art Of The M&A Deal - Connecticut Water Service
- Finding 'Value' In Utilities: One Investor's Value Criteria Is Another Investor's Market Noise
- SJW Group: Why The 'One-Sided' Amendment To The CTWS Merger Agreement?