Eversource Energy (ES.N)
Thu, Apr 19 2018
Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy , New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
April 19 Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
* CONNECTICUT WATER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF UNSOLICITED ACQUISITION PROPOSAL FROM EVERSOURCE ENERGY
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Discloses Proposal To Acquire Connecticut Water Service For $63.50 Per Share
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY DISCLOSES PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE, INC. FOR $63.50 PER SHARE
April 19 Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, has made a $748 million offer to acquire Connecticut Water Service Inc, seeking to disrupt a merger the latter agreed last month with SJW Group, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* SAYS UNDERSTANDS MASSACHUSETTS ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES (EDCs) DECISION ON WEDNESDAY TO TERMINATE CONDITIONAL SELECTION OF NORTHERN PASS TRANSMISSION HYDRO PROPOSAL, GIVEN STATUS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE PERMITTING PROCESS
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - NORTHERN PASS FILED MOTION REQUESTING N.H. SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE TO VACATE ITS RECENT DECISION ON PROPOSED NORTHERN PASS PROJECT
* SAYS EXPECTS LONG-TERM EPS GROWTH THROUGH 2021 OF BETWEEN 5 PERCENT AND 7 PERCENT ON AVERAGE, USING 2017 EARNINGS OF $3.11 PER SHARE AS BASE
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.505PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS ON FEBRUARY 1, 2018, NEW HAMPSHIRE SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE VOTED TO DENY NORTHERN PASS' SITING APPLICATION
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: February 2018
- Upcoming Dividends: 84 Companies, 42 Increases, 21 Double-Digit Increases
- Eversource Energy's (ES) CEO, Jim Judge on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Eversource Energy 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Multiple Double-Digit Payout Increases In The First 2 Weeks Of February
- 26 Dividend Increases: February 5-9, 2018 (Part 3: Remaining Sectors)