Entertainment One Ltd (ETO.L)
16 Feb 2018
Mon, Jan 29 2018
* PLACING REPRESENTS UP TO C.4.0 PCT OF MARKET CAP (BASED ON THE 26/01 CLOSING SHARE PRICE)
* H1 PRETAX PROFIT 800,000 STG VERSUS -2.5 MILLION STG LOSS YEAR AGO
* MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS ENTERS GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH ENTERTAINMENT ONE TO DEVELOP NEW PEPPA PIG ATTRACTIONS
Sept 27 Entertainment One Ltd, maker of children's TV show Peppa Pig, received just enough support to pass a string of resolutions on management pay at a shareholder meeting on Wednesday.
Sept 27 Britain's maker of children's TV show Peppa Pig, Entertainment One Ltd, received just enough support to pass a string of resolutions regarding management pay at a shareholder meeting on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Entertainment One anticipates full year financial performance will be in line with expectations
* ANTICIPATES FULL YEAR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE IN LINE WITH MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS WITH A SIMILAR H1/H2 WEIGHTING TO FY17
* SAID ON SUNDAY THAT IT SIGNED TRIPARTITE AGREEMENT WITH SQUARE ENIX LIMITED AND SUSHEE ON PUBLISHING THE GAME FEAR EFFECT REINVENTED ON PC, PS4, NINTENDO SWITCH AND XBOX ONE IN 2018
- January: Closed-End Funds Underperform A Strong Market
- An Eaton Vance CEF Swap (ETG/ETO): Don't Just Focus On The Yield
- Equity CEFs: Why Buy ETO When You Can Buy ETG?
- Muni Funds, PGP And An Underpriced China Fund: CEF Weekly Update
- Bakken Oil Production: Biggest Monthly Increase (Ever) In October
- The Weak Dollar And Foreign Closed-End Funds: CEF Weekly Update