Etsy Inc (ETSY.OQ)
18 Sep 2018
Thu, Jun 14 2018
Etsy Inc on Thursday raised its full-year revenue growth forecast, boosted by an increase in its transaction fee for sellers, sending shares of the company surging 35 percent to a record high.
* Expects 2018 revenue to grow 32 pct-34 pct Increases transaction fee to 5 pct from 3.5 pct
* Q1 REVENUE $120.9 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $119.3 MILLION
* SAYS CEO JOSH SILVERMAN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.2 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ETSY INC - BOARD APPOINTED GARY BRIGGS, VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER FOR FACEBOOK, TO CO'S BOARD, EFFECTIVE APRIL 5
* ETSY - BOARD APPOINTED EDITH COOPER, FORMER PARTNER AND GLOBAL HEAD OF HUMAN CAPITAL FOR GOLDMAN SACHS, TO COMPANY'S BOARD, EFFECTIVE APRIL 5
- Stock Exchange: You Can Make It As A Trader, If You Do It Right
- By The Numbers: Growth Leaders With Strong Momentum
- Is This The Longest Bull Market In U.S. History? (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Longest Bull Market In U.S. History?
- Etsy: Being Cautious Will Pay Off
- Etsy, Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides