Euronav NV (EUAV.BR)
22 Mar 2018
Thu, Jan 25 2018
Jan 25 Belgian crude oil shipper Euronav's freight rates in the fourth quarter hit their lowest level since 2012, hurt by excess available tonnage, the company said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Gener8 Maritime To Pay Euronav A Termination Fee Of $39 Mln, If Deal Is Terminated Under Certain Circumstances
* GENER8 MARITIME SAYS CO MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY EURONAV A TERMINATION FEE OF $39 MILLION, IF DEAL IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES- SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CXjSvs) Further company coverage:
LONDON Tanker operator Euronav is to buy U.S. rival Gener8 Maritime to create one of the world's top oil shipping fleets, the companies said on Thursday, in an all-stock deal worth an estimated $490 million.
LONDON, Dec 21 Tanker operator Euronav is to buy U.S. rival Gener8 Maritime to create one of the world's top oil shipping fleets, the companies said on Thursday, in an all-stock deal worth an estimated $490 million.
* INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SIX VLCCS
SINGAPORE, Dec 21 Euronav NV, a tanker owner headquartered in Belgium, has reached an agreement with U.S.-based Gener8 Maritime Inc on a stock-for-stock takeover that would make the U.S. company a wholly-owned subsidiary of Euronav, the Belgian company said on Thursday
Dec 21 Belgian tanker operator Euronav said on Thursday it had agreed to buy U.S. peer Gener8 Maritime in an all-stock deal worth about $490 million.
* - ISSUANCE OF APPROXIMATELY 60.9 MILLION NEW EURONAV SHARES TO GENER8 SHAREHOLDERS.
* TANKER OWNER EURONAV NEARS DEAL TO MERGE WITH RIVAL GENER8 MARITIME - WSJ, CITING A SOURCE Source text:http://on.wsj.com/2kRW5pz Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* Châteauban SA reports 5.4 percent passive stake in Euronav NV as of November 7 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zJnLnF) Further company coverage:
- Frontline: Short The Rally And Buy DHT Holdings
- How Trump's 'Trade War' Could Impact Maritime Trade
- Frontline: Weak Balance Sheet And Terrible Markets - 50% Downside
- Improved Analytics And Better Results For Shipping Investors
- Crude Tanker Market Update: Focus On VLCCs
- Teekay 4Q17 Review: Liquidity Concerns Remain