EVRAZ plc (EVRE.L)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Jan 26 2018
MOSCOW Russian steelmaker Evraz has no major debt repayments due this year and aims to pay dividends, chief financial officer Nikolay Ivanov said, a show of strength from the company after three years of a downturn and difficult recovery.
LONDON Russian steel and mining company Evraz could mitigate the impact of U.S. steel import tariffs if they are imposed by re-routing exports to other markets, the firm's chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
- By The Numbers: Cheap Stocks With Solid Fundamentals
- Upcoming Dividends; 40 Companies, 10 Increases, 5 Double-Digit Increases
- Evercore Partners' (EVR) CEO Ralph Schlosstein on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- By The Numbers: Investing Ideas In Small Stocks
- A Warning Sign Of High Dividend Growth Stocks
- 35 Stocks For December 2017