Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW.N)
Tue, May 22 2018
BRIEF-Real-World Evidence Confirms Clinical Trial Outcomes For Patients Treated With Edwards Sapien 3 Valve
* REAL-WORLD EVIDENCE CONFIRMS CLINICAL TRIAL OUTCOMES FOR PATIENTS TREATED WITH EDWARDS SAPIEN 3 VALVE
* EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES ENTERS INTO ACCELERATED SHARE REPURCHASE AGREEMENT
BRIEF-Edwards Lifesciences Says Entered Into Credit Agreement To Establish Multi-Currency Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility - SEC Filing
* EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES SAYS ENTERED INTO CREDIT AGREEMENT TO ESTABLISH NEW 5-YEAR $750 MILLION MULTI-CURRENCY UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY - SEC FILING
* EDWARDS GRANTED CE MARK FOR FIRST TRANSCATHETER TRICUSPID THERAPY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Edwards Lifesciences Corp's first-quarter sales for transcatheter heart valves missed Wall Street targets on Tuesday, as the medical device maker lost market share in Europe to its rival, Medtronic Plc .
April 24 Edwards Lifesciences Corp's first-quarter sales for transcatheter heart valves missed Wall Street targets on Tuesday, as the medical device maker lost market share in Europe to its rival, Medtronic Plc.
* QUARTERLY TOTAL ADJUSTED SALES $937.5 MILLION, UP 9.3 PERCENT
April 24 Medical device maker Edwards Lifesciences Corp reported a 1.3 percent rise in first-quarter revenue on Tuesday on higher demand for transcatheter heart valves, its biggest business.
- Wedgewood Partners Q3 2018 Client Letter: Anatomy Of A Bull Market
- Introducing The Options Trader: Trade Options On U.S. Equities
- Vail Resorts Is A Long-Term Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/8/18)
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 44
- Healthcare And Biotechnology Dashboard - Update
- Abbott's MITRA-FR Potentially Not As Negative As It Appears For Upcoming COAPT Results