FireEye Inc (FEYE.OQ)
20 Sep 2018
Wed, Aug 22 2018
SAN FRANCISCO/WASHINGTON, Aug 22 Facebook Inc , Twitter Inc and Alphabet Inc collectively removed hundreds of accounts tied to an alleged Iranian propaganda operation on Tuesday, while Facebook took down a second campaign it said was linked to Russia.
KUALA LUMPUR Chinese state-sponsored hackers may be targeting companies and state agencies in Malaysia as it looks to review several major projects linked to China's Belt and Road Initiative, cybersecurity firm FireEye Inc. said on Wednesday.
Aug 1 Cybersecurity software maker FireEye Inc on Wednesday reported a bigger loss for the second quarter and missed Wall Street estimates for revenue from its closely watched subscription business.
Aug 1 Cybersecurity software maker FireEye Inc reported a bigger second-quarter loss compared with a year earlier, as it spent more amid a transition to a subscription-based model.
* FIREEYE, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $525.0 MILLION CONVERTIBLE NOTES OFFERING
* FIREEYE, INC. ANNOUNCES $525.0 MILLION CONVERTIBLE NOTES OFFERING
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.04 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 2 FireEye Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Wednesday as the cybersecurity firm gained from an ongoing transition to a subscription-based model.
* FIREEYE INC SAYS CEO KEVIN MANDIA'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $6.8 MILLION VERSUS $7.8 MILLION A YEAR AGO - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Fb1U9A) Further company coverage:
* FIREEYE AND ORACLE COLLABORATE ON CLOUD TRANSFORMATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Billion-Dollar Unicorns: FireEye Targets A Profitable Year
- FireEye Inc. (FEYE) Management on Deutsche Bank 2018 Technology Conference (Transcript)
- FireEye: A Closer Look
- FireEye: Getting Profitable With Tougher Competition?
- FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) Presents at 2018 Citi Global Technology Conference (Transcript)
- Tracking Chase Coleman's Tiger Global Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update