Fitbit Inc (FIT.N)
Wed, May 2 2018
Wearable device maker Fitbit Inc forecast current-quarter revenue below Wall Street estimates on Wednesday as the company expects further sales declines for its fitness tracking devices.
* Smartwatches rev to outpace trackers in second half of year
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 2 Fitbit Inc reported a 17 percent drop in first-quarter revenue on Wednesday, as the wearable device maker sold fewer products in an increasingly competitive market.
BRIEF-Fitbit And Google Announce Collaboration To Accelerate Innovation In Digital Health And Wearables
* FITBIT AND GOOGLE ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION TO ACCELERATE INNOVATION IN DIGITAL HEALTH AND WEARABLES
* FITBIT INC - ANNOUNCED AVAILABILITY OF FITBIT VERSA AT MAJOR RETAILERS WORLDWIDE FOR $199.95
An Arizona man accusing Fitbit Inc of falsely advertising the accuracy of the heart-rate-monitoring technology of its wearable fitness trackers urged a federal judge to deny a motion to dismiss brought by the company.
* FITBIT INC - BROMBERG IS CURRENTLY CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF ZYNGA
* FITBIT LAUNCHES FITBIT ACE, INSPIRES HEALTHY HABITS FOR KIDS AND MAKES FITNESS FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
* FITBIT INTRODUCES FITBIT VERSA, THE SMARTWATCH FOR ALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: