Foot Locker Inc (FL.N)
16 Nov 2018
May 25 Sneaker and sportswear specialist Foot Locker Inc beat Wall Street sales estimates by the most in at least two years on Friday, citing strong demand for premium products from its top vendors Nike Inc and Adidas AG.
May 25 Foot Locker Inc on Friday posted first-quarter results that topped analysts' estimates, as partnerships with top vendors brought in more customers, sending its shares up 13 percent in premarket trade.
- Emerson Electric Is A Great Industrial Stock - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/8/18)
- Don't Worry About The Fed - Cramer's Mad Money (9/26/18)
- Hiking Day For The FOMC (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Hiking Day For FOMC
- Foot Locker Could End Up Being A 'Cigar Butt' - But One With More Than A Few Puffs Left
- Is Foot Locker Still Threatened By Amazon?