Fluor Corp (FLR.N)
21 Sep 2018
* STORK AWARDED GARAMITE ADDITIVES EXPANSION PROJECT BY BYK IN TEXAS
* STORK AWARDED SHELL SOUTHERN NORTH SEA TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTRACT
* Japan's JGC Corp and U.S. firm Fluor have won orders to design and build the LNG Canada liquefied natural gas project for an estimated $14 billion, Japanese business daily Nikkei reported on Saturday, without citing sources
* FLUOR AWARDED CONTRACT FOR MARATHON PETROLEUM’S STAR PROGRAM AT GALVESTON BAY REFINERY
LIMA, April 7 U.S.-based construction firm Fluor Corp subcontracted earth moving work on the Quellaveco copper mine in Peru to local company Grana y Montero, in a sign the stalled $5 billion project could be reactivated.
* FLUOR AWARDED FRONT-END ENGINEERING AND DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY CONTRACT FOR PHOSPHORIC ACID PRODUCTION FACILITY IN EGYPT
* FLUOR AWARDED CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR MEGLOBAL PROJECT IN FREEPORT, TEXAS
- What Will Argan Do With All Of Their Cash?
- Argan Q2 Results: The Bull Thesis Is Reaffirmed, The Stock Is Still Very Cheap
- Hurricane Florence's Potential Impacts On Commodities And Equities
- Tutor Perini: All About The Cash
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Fluor Corporation 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides