Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 7 2017
BRIEF-Flexion Therapeutics Enrolls First Patient In Phase 2 Pharmacokinetics And Safety Study Of Zilretta
* FLEXION THERAPEUTICS ENROLLS FIRST PATIENT IN PHASE 2 PHARMACOKINETICS AND SAFETY STUDY OF ZILRETTA™ (TRIAMCINOLONE ACETONIDE EXTENDED-RELEASE INJECTABLE SUSPENSION) IN BILATERAL OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE KNEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Flexion Therapeutics reports third-quarter 2017 financial results and recent business highlights
* Flexion Therapeutics announces pricing of public offering of common stock
* Flexion Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock
Flexion Therapeutics Inc said its injectable drug to treat osteoarthritis-related knee pain was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, sending the drug developer's shares soaring to a record high in regular trading on Friday.
* Osteoarthritis drug market to hit $3.5 bln by 2026 - GlobalData
* Flexion Therapeutics announces FDA approval of Zilretta (triamcinolone acetonide extended-release injectable suspension) for osteoarthritis (OA) knee pain
Oct 6 Flexion Therapeutics Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its drug, Zilretta, to treat moderate-to-severe osteoarthritis-related knee pain.
BRIEF-Flexion Therapeutics says co sent a notice of termination to Astrazeneca AB regarding an out-license agreement between parties
* Flexion Therapeutics Inc - on September 8, co sent a notice of termination to Astrazeneca AB regarding an out-license agreement between parties
* Flexion therapeutics reports second quarter 2017 financial results and recent business highlights
- pSivida's Encouraging Knee Osteoarthritis Data
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Neurocrine Has Upside, Dynavax Gets FDA Nod, Sage Soars
- Flexion Therapeutics' (FLXN) CEO Mike Clayman on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Possible Buyout Scenarios For Neos Therapeutics
- Flexion - When Approvals Go Bad
- Flexion Therapeutics: Zilretta Approved, Now What?