FMC Corp (FMC.N)
20 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 12 2018
U.S. crop chemical maker FMC Corp's quarterly profit topped analysts' estimates on Monday, as income in the company's lithium business doubled on expansion in China and higher prices.
Feb 12 U.S. crop chemical maker FMC Corp's quarterly profit topped analysts' estimates on Monday, as income in the company's lithium business doubled on expansion in China and higher prices.
Feb 12 FMC Corp's quarterly revenue jumped 42.3 percent as the U.S. agriculture chemical company benefited from the acquisition of DuPont's crop protection unit.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* FMC REVISES OPERATING AGREEMENTS IN ARGENTINA, COMPLETING AN IMPORTANT STEP TOWARD THE SEPARATION OF ITS LITHIUM BUSINESS
BUENOS AIRES, Nov 9 Chemicals manufacturer FMC Corp said it would invest $300 million investment to double its lithium production in Argentina by 2019, its local affiliate said in a statement on Thursday.
* is expected to contribute net sales of approximately a$30m and ebitda of approximately a$15 million in 2019 financial year
* SIGNING OF A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT WITH NUFARM LIMITED TO DIVEST A PORTION OF FMC'S EUROPEAN HERBICIDE PORTFOLIO
* FMC Corp qtrly consolidated revenue of $646 million, up 3 percent
* FMC Corporation receives antitrust clearances needed to close proposed acquisition of DuPont Crop Protection assets
- Lithium Investing: Investors Look To Argentina's Low Cost Brines For High Returns
- FMC's (FMC) CEO Pierre Brondeau on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- FMC Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Stocks To Watch: Digging For Gems In The Shakeout
- Saving Your TAIL When SPY Swoons
- AIS Resources Is Racing Towards Lithium Production In Northern Argentina