Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)
Wed, Apr 18 2018
April 18 Twenty-First Century Fox Inc, which has agreed to sell most of its assets to Walt Disney Co , rejected a deal with another entity that a source identified as Comcast Corp due to higher regulatory risks.
BRIEF-Twenty-First Century Fox Notes Announcement By UK Takeover Panel Regarding Disney Offer For Sky
* NOTES ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY BY TAKEOVER PANEL REGARDING REQUIREMENT FOR WALT DISNEY COMPANY (DISNEY) TO MAKE A MANDATORY OFFER
LONDON, April 12 Britain's takeover regulator ruled on Thursday that Walt Disney must make an offer for the whole of European pay-TV company Sky if it succeeds in buying Twenty-First Century Fox assets, including its 39 percent stake in Sky.
* STATEMENT FROM 21ST CENTURY FOX REGARDING REVISED REMEDIES TO SAFEGUARD INDEPENDENCE OF SKY
LONDON Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox has changed the group of banks lined up to help finance its proposed takeover of European pay-TV company Sky, replacing Bank of America with Citibank.
LONDON, March 23 Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox has changed the group of banks lined up to help finance its proposed takeover of European pay-TV company Sky, replacing Bank of America with Citibank .
LONDON Sky , the European pay-TV group at the center of a takeover battle, said on Thursday it had entered into a confidentiality agreement with suitor Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox and Walt Disney .
* ENTERED INTO A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT DATED 15 MARCH 2018 WITH TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX, INC. AND WALT DISNEY
* 21ST CENTURY FOX, WALT DISNEY CO. NOT SEEN BACKING DOWN ON SKY BID - CNBC, CITING SOURCES
* REMAINS COMMITTED TO ITS RECOMMENDED CASH OFFER FOR SKY ANNOUNCED ON 15TH DECEMBER 2016.
- Victory Formation Long/Short Portfolio Update - Buy Gold, Oil, And Disney
- First Quarter Earnings The Next Big Test, And GE Considers Its Options (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: High Stakes For Earnings Season
- The Fed Minutes Come Out And HUD Delivers A Grant To Puerto Rico (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed Minutes, Inflation Take Center Stage
- Breakingviews: Disney And Fox Open Door To Higher Sky Bid