Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)
June 20Walt Disney Co is close to winning approval from U.S. antitrust regulators for its $71.3 billion bid for the bulk of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc's media assets, Bloomberg reported https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-20/disney-is-said-to-near-u-s-approval-on-fox-in-blow-to-comcast on Wednesday.
LONDON, June 19 Britain said Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox had answered its remaining doubts about the independence of Sky News if it buys all of its parent Sky, paving the way for a takeover battle over the pay-TV group.
NEW YORK (IFR) - Comcast says it has "Highly Confident Letters" from Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo for its US$65bn 21st Century Fox bid.
Suzanne Scott on Thursday was named as the chief executive officer of Twenty First Century Fox Inc's Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
May 17 Suzanne Scott on Thursday was named as the chief executive officer of Twenty First Century Fox Inc's Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Twenty First Century Fox's Chief Executive Officer James Murdoch will leave the company and be succeeded by brother Lachlan once the company sells off its TV and film assets to Walt Disney Co .
* TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC - EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN LACHLAN MURDOCH WILL SERVE AS CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF PROPOSED NEW "FOX"
* TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC - CABLE NETWORK PROGRAMMING QUARTERLY SEGMENT OIBDA INCREASED 16% COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR QUARTER TO $1.68 BILLION
May 9 Twenty-First Century Fox Inc reported on Wednesday a 2 percent drop in quarterly revenue from a year earlier, which was boosted by the Super Bowl that Fox aired last year.
- Market Keeps Rewarding Growth - Cramer's Mad Money (6/20/18)
- Disney Will Win Its Bidding War With Comcast And Profit Greatly From Fox's Scale And Content
- 5 Reasons Disney And Comcast Will Likely Crush The Market In The Future No Matter Who Buys Fox
- Chinese Markets Leading Losses Globally, Declares 'Trade War' (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: China Labels It A 'Trade War'
- Twitter: Time To Exit?