Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide (FRAG.DE)
17 Aug 2018
Wed, Aug 8 2018
BERLIN, Aug 8 Frankfurt airport operator Fraport is refreshing its shopping areas with more pop-up stores and food and drink as it battles a drop in falling retail revenue.
FRANKFURT, June 15 Fraport is expecting passenger numbers at Frankfurt Airport to rise by slightly more than the increase of almost 4 million passengers recorded for 2017, its chief executive said.
ATHENS, June 13 Fraport Greece, a Fraport-led consortium, will slash airport fees by 50 percent during this year's low season to attract new international flights to 14 Greek airports, it said on Wednesday.
ATHENS, June 11 Fraport Greece expects a double-digit percentage rise in passenger traffic through 14 Greek airports this year, its chief executive said on Monday.
* STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION IN AIRPORT SERVICES WITH THE ACQUISITION OF A SWISS COMPANY
FRANKFURT/BERLIN Lufthansa and other airlines canceled flights on Wednesday after a system failure hit the operator of Frankfurt airport, Germany's largest hub.
- Weekly CEF Roundup: Sell PFO, JMLP Hit By AMID Drop
- Green Dot Portfolio: July 2018 Update
- Weekly CEF Roundup: NTG Rights Offering Expires, ECF Boosts Distribution
- Weekly CEF Roundup: Cuts And Boosts To BlackRock And Nuveen CEFs
- CEFs: Floating Rate Funds Finally Showing Signs Of What They Are Intended For
- Recent Distribution Cuts Among Closed-End Funds