First Solar Inc (FSLR.OQ)
20 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 5 2018
Asset manager Capital Dynamics said on Monday it would acquire a joint venture company of solar power developers First Solar Inc and SunPower Corp for about $976.6 million.
Feb 5 Asset manager Capital Dynamics said on Monday it would acquire a joint venture company of solar power developers First Solar Inc and SunPower Corp for about $976.6 million.
(This version of the Jan. 23 story was corrected to remove incorrect reference to First Solar benefiting from solar cell exemption)
LOS ANGELES, Jan 23 Electric vehicle maker and solar installer Tesla Inc said on Tuesday that it does not expect President Donald Trump's solar tariff to have much impact on its high-tech solar manufacturing ambitions, thanks to a clause exempting a vast amount of solar panel components from the levies.
* FIRST SOLAR - IS SUPPLYING OVER 860,000 HIGH-PERFORMANCE THIN FILM MODULES TO POWER A 100 MW SOLAR POWER PLANT DEVELOPED BY ZORLU ENERJI IN PAKISTAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIRST SOLAR INC FY2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.25, REVENUE VIEW $2.38 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* First Solar sells California flats project to Capital Dynamics
- First Solar's Latest Project Win Bodes Well For Its Future
- Solar PV Plus Batteries A Game Changer In The Switch To Renewable Energy?
- Stocks To Watch: Retail Heavyweights To Center Stage
- First Solar: Best In Class
- Retirement: A Future-Proof Portfolio For Young Investors - Dividend Increases And Watchlist
- Wall Street Breakfast: Big Results Expected From 'Big Tech'