First Solar Inc (FSLR.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Sun, May 13 2018
* WAS AWARDED AN ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND CONSTRUCTION (EPC) CONTRACT WORTH ABOUT $150 MILLION BY FIRST SOLAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-First Solar Unit Entered Into Term Loan Agreement With MUFG Bank, Société Générale And Mizuho Bank
* FIRST SOLAR SAYS CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WITH MUFG BANK LTD; SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE, HONG KONG BRANCH; AND MIZUHO BANK LTD - SEC FILING
April 26 First Solar Inc on Thursday announced it will expand its domestic manufacturing, the second such announcement by a U.S. solar firm this month that has been an apparent knock-on effect from Trump policies on trade and taxes.
* FIRST SOLAR, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* FIRST SOLAR INC - PRODUCTION FACILITY WILL TRIPLE COMPANY'S U.S. CAPACITY
* FARHAD FRED EBRAHIMI REPORTS A 5.09 PCT STAKE IN FIRST SOLAR INC AS OF MARCH 29 - SEC FILING
* FIRST SOLAR SAYS CEO MARK WIDMAR'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.7 MLN WHICH INCLUDED $8.1 MLN IN STOCK AWARDS - SEC FILING
* VECTREN SELECTS PARTNER, ANNOUNCES LOCATION FOR 50 MEGAWATTS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IN SOUTHWESTERN INDIANA
First Solar Inc said on Thursday it would restart some production at its Ohio factory that was stopped late last year and hire new employees due to robust demand for its solar panels both in the United States and overseas.
Feb 22 First Solar Inc said on Thursday it would restart some production at its Ohio factory that was stopped late last year and hire new employees due to robust demand for its solar panels both in the United States and overseas.
- The Renewable Revolution
- Bespoke's Most Volatile Stocks On Earnings Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Season
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (7/6/18)
- Siemens - The Renewable Energy Integrator?
- Market Keeps Rewarding Growth - Cramer's Mad Money (6/20/18)
- Explaining The Carnage In The Solar Sector (Video)