TechnipFMC PLC (FTI.PA)
Wed, Oct 17 2018
PARIS, Oct 17 French state-owned bank Bpifrance and oil services company TechnipFMC have filed a complaint against Naval Group for wilful misrepresentation, a source close to the matter told Reuters, confirming a story in Challenges magazine.
* TECHNIPFMC PLC ANNOUNCES EXPIRATION OF EXCHANGE OFFER FOR 3.45% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022
* Wins contracts for two state-of-the-art, natural gas based fertilizer complexes in Eastern India.
* QTRLY INBOUND ORDERS $3,487.0 MILLION VERSUS $1,589.5 MILLION
* TECHNIPFMC PLC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS J. PFERDEHIRT'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.7 MILLION
BRIEF-Technipfmc Commenced An Exchange Offer For Outstanding Unregistered 3.45 Pct Senior Notes Due 2022
* TECHNIPFMC PLC - COMMENCED AN EXCHANGE OFFER FOR OUTSTANDING UNREGISTERED 3.45 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022, SERIES A
- Oil States International Lacks The Spark In The Short Run
- TechnipFMC's Backlog Can Send Growth Into Higher Orbit
- TechnipFMC (FTI) Presents At Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference - Slideshow
- Subsea 7: Expectations Are Too Low
- TechnipFMC plc 2019 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- TechnipFMC Plc (FTI) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript