GAM Holding AG (GAMH.S)
10 Dec 2018
Tue, Nov 20 2018
ZURICH Swiss asset manager GAM Holding is cutting around 10 percent of its staff from its fixed income and equities teams in a shake up of its embattled business under its new chief executive.
* Shares down more than 2 percent (Adds comments from investors, analysts)
* APPOINTS DAVID JACOB AS INTERIM GROUP CEO AND MEMBER OF GROUP MANAGEMENT BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Nov 4 GAM Holding AG has rebuffed an offer from Schroders Plc to sell its Systematic division, which handles the Swiss money manager's Cantab quantitative hedge fund unit, the FT reported, citing two people familiar with the matter.
ZURICH Money manager GAM Holding AG suffered a 17.7 billion Swiss francs ($18 billion) slump in the value of its assets after the suspension of a top asset manager prompted investors to withdraw billions of francs from its funds, the company said on Tuesday.
* Shares drop more than 14 pct in early trading (Adds comments from CEO and CFO, market reaction, analyst comment)
ZURICH, Oct 23 Asset outflows at Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG continued this month but at a reduced rate, its finance chief told Reuters after the group saw outflows of around 8 billion Swiss francs ($8.03 billion) in the third quarter.
ZURICH, Oct 23 Swiss money manager GAM Holding AG's group assets under management fell by 17.7 billion Swiss francs ($17.77 billion) in the third quarter following the suspension of a director that has thrown its business into turmoil.
ZURICH, Sept 28 GAM Holding promoted its investments head to its management board on Friday and said its compliance head was leaving after a tumultuous period triggered when it suspended the executive in charge of absolute return bond funds in July.
* MATTHEW BEESLEY WILL TAKE UP POSITION OF GROUP HEAD OF INVESTMENTS
- Weekly Closed-End Fund Roundup: NBB/NBD And EMO/CBA Mergers Complete
- Weekly Closed-End Fund Roundup: PIMCO Re-Rating
- Weekly Review: CEFs That Follow The Broad Market
- The Chemist's CEF Report - September 2018: Equity And Fixed Income CEF Valuations Back To Par
- The Chemist's CEF Report - August 2018: Equity CEFs Starting To Come Down To Earth?
- The Chemist's CEF Report - July 2018: Treasury Yield Spread Continues To Narrow