Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
Mon, May 28 2018
COPENHAGEN Shares in Danish biotech Genmab fell by as much as 25 percent on Monday after its partner Johnson & Johnson decided to ditch a study using its blockbuster cancer drug.
COPENHAGEN, May 28 Shares in Danish biotech Genmab fell by as much as 25 percent on Monday after its partner Johnson & Johnson decided to ditch a study using its blockbuster cancer drug.
* REG-GENMAB ANNOUNCES NET SALES OF DARZALEX® (DARATUMUMAB) FOR FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
COPENHAGEN, April 10 Genmab plans to own a bigger share of drugs in its early-stage pipeline as Europe's biggest biotechnology company prepares to reduce its reliance on a blockbuster cancer drug, marketed by partner Johnson & Johnson.
* PROJECTED REVENUE FOR 2018 CONSISTS PRIMARILY OF DARZALEX ROYALTIES OF APPROXIMATELY DKK 1,750 MLN THAT ARE BASED ON AN ESTIMATED USD 2.0 - 2.3 BLN OF DARZALEX NET SALES IN 2018
- This Healthcare REIT Can 'Take A Licking And Keep On Ticking'
- 3 Things In Biotech, July 14: Spiking Some Good News
- Opportunity Or Threat? It All Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder And The Portfolio Of The Holder
- Taking Our Omega Healthcare Coverage In For A Check-Up
- Genesis Healthcare's (GEN) CEO George Hager on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Omega Still A DUCK, But Q1 Results Give Hope To The Bulls