Gold Fields Ltd (GFIJ.J)
21 Sep 2018
Thu, Sep 13 2018
LIMA, Sept 13 South African miner Gold Fields Ltd aims to extend the life of its Cerro Corona gold mine in Peru through 2040 with an investment of at least $240 million, the company's vice president for the Americas said late on Wednesday.
* Gold Fields H1 profit unchanged (Recasts with CEO comment, adds results, share price)
* Shares down more than 12 pct (Adds CEO, mines minister, union comment, details)
LIMA, May 30 South Africa's Gold Fields is setting aside pursuit of new acquisitions for a year as it focuses on its existing operations and nearby prospects instead, the bullion producer's chief executive told Reuters late on Tuesday.
SANTIAGO South African miner Gold Fields Ltd will complete preparatory work in 2019 at its Salares Norte project in northern Chile and is eyeing potential output of around 345,000 ounces of gold a year at the site by the early 2020s, a company executive said.
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Gold Fields will buy a near 50 percent share of Asanko Gold Inc's Ghana subsidiary and take a stake in the Canadian miner in a $202.6 million deal, it said on Thursday.
* Bullion miner to fund transaction through cash and debt (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment on debt levels)
JOHANNESBURG, March 29 South Africa's Gold Fields said it will buy a 50 percent stake in Asanko Gold Inc's Ghana subsidiary and take a stake in the Canadian miner in a $202.6 million deal.
* ENTERED INTO A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT WITH ASANKO GOLD TO FORM A 50:50 INCORPORATED JOINT VENTURE
* ASANKO GOLD TO RECEIVE US$185 MILLION FROM GOLD FIELDS FOR 50% JOINT VENTURE INTEREST AND US$17.6 MILLION FOR 9.9% PRIVATE PLACEMENT IN ASANKO GOLD
- Imminent Move Downward In Gold
- Sibanye-Stillwater: Value In PGM Provides Free Call Option On Gold Assets
- Barrick's 'All-In Sustaining Costs': Fact Or Fiction?
- Gold Fields Ltd (GFI) CEO Nicholas Holland on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Gold Fields Limited 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Gold And Silver Now And Forecast Target Price Adjustments For End 2018