Gold Fields Ltd (GFIJ.J)
22 Nov 2017
Tue, Sep 12 2017
LONDON London-listed junior miner Hummingbird Resources is exploring for opportunities and investigating derivatives to manage gold price risk, as it brings online a Malian mine its much bigger previous owner Gold Fields rejected.
* Gold Fields Ltd - sale of Darlot mine in Western Australia, through wholly owned unit, to Red 5 Limited for a total consideration of a $18.5 million
* Mining companies to attend appeal hearing in March (Adds Harmony Gold comment)
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Gold Fields and global mining group Anglo American have set aside over $130 million between them for a possible settlement with miners who contracted lung diseases at work.
- Commodities Experiment Part 1: Gold On The Ceiling
- Precious Metals Stocks Update YTD
- Resource Sector Digest: Production Delays Are Very Common In The Mining Sector!
- Use These 3 Small Precious Metals Royalty Companies To Ride The Golden Bull
- Gold Miners Could See Massive Gains
- Summaries Of Several Mining Stocks For Investors - Part 3