Gold Fields Ltd (GFIJ.J)
26 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 11 2018
SANTIAGO South African miner Gold Fields Ltd will complete preparatory work in 2019 at its Salares Norte project in northern Chile and is eyeing potential output of around 345,000 ounces of gold a year at the site by the early 2020s, a company executive said.
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Gold Fields will buy a near 50 percent share of Asanko Gold Inc's Ghana subsidiary and take a stake in the Canadian miner in a $202.6 million deal, it said on Thursday.
* Bullion miner to fund transaction through cash and debt (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment on debt levels)
JOHANNESBURG, March 29 South Africa's Gold Fields said it will buy a 50 percent stake in Asanko Gold Inc's Ghana subsidiary and take a stake in the Canadian miner in a $202.6 million deal.
* ENTERED INTO A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT WITH ASANKO GOLD TO FORM A 50:50 INCORPORATED JOINT VENTURE
* ASANKO GOLD TO RECEIVE US$185 MILLION FROM GOLD FIELDS FOR 50% JOINT VENTURE INTEREST AND US$17.6 MILLION FOR 9.9% PRIVATE PLACEMENT IN ASANKO GOLD
* Improving efficiency at South Deep a priority (Recasts with South Deep loss)
* GRUYERE GOLD PROJECT IS A 50:50 JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN GOLD ROAD RESOURCES LIMITED AND GOLD FIELDS LIMITED
* GOLD FIELDS ACQUIRES ADDITIONAL SHARES OF CARDINAL RESOURCES IN PROSPECTUS OFFERING
- Gold Mining Bull: Top News And Month In Review
- GDXJ: The Market's Best Risk Play?
- Gold Fields Limited 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Bitcoin Could Crash Another 50%, Or More, But Gold And Gold Stocks To Advance
- From Laggards To Outperformers: A Look At The S&P Index Composition
- Gold Fields Funding Internally On Heavy Growth Capex