Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
21 Jun 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
May 22 British construction company Galliford Try Plc said it will have to spend more to build Aberdeen's new ring road due to weather-driven delays but the cost will be below 25 million pounds ($33.56 million) that it incurred in the first half.
May 22 British construction company Galliford Try Plc is likely to face additional costs due to weather-driven delays in the construction of Aberdeen's new ring road this year, the company said on Tuesday.
* ANNOUNCES THAT 1 FOR 3 RIGHTS ISSUE OF 27.7 MILLION SHARES AT 568 PENCE PER SHARE CLOSED FOR ACCEPTANCES AT 11:00 A.M. ON 13 APRIL 2018
LONDON, March 27 British construction group Galliford Try said it would raise around 158 million pounds ($225 million) through a fully underwritten rights issue to cover the costs of a troubled project it had been working on with the now-defunct Carillion.
* Looks to raise 150 mln stg from investors to offset Carillion collapse costs
* HY GROUP REVENUE 1,403 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 1,235 MILLION EUROS A YEAR AGO
* PROPOSES TO RAISE £150M OF NEW EQUITY CAPITAL (CAPITAL RAISING) FROM ITS SHAREHOLDERS IN COMING WEEKS
Feb 14 British construction group Galliford Try laid out plans to raise 150 million pounds ($209 million) from investors in coming weeks and said it would bring forward plans to increase its dividend cover to the current financial year.
BRIEF-Galliford Says To Discuss To Minimise Impact Of Carillion Bankruptcy On Aberdeen Contract With Scotland
* GROUP IS IN JOINT VENTURE WITH CARILLION AND BALFOUR BEATTY ON £550 MILLION ABERDEEN WESTERN PERIPHERAL ROUTE CONTRACT