GGP Inc (GGP.N)
23 Feb 2018
* GGP INC SAYS ON DEC 28, APPOINTED HEATH FEAR AS CO'S CFO, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2, 2018, TO SUCCEED MICHAEL BERMAN - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EfF8hy) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK GGP Inc , one of the largest owners and operators of U.S. shopping centers, has rejected a $14.8 billion buyout offer from its biggest shareholder, Brookfield Property Partners LP , people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
Brookfield Property Partners LP , one of the world's largest commercial real estate companies, on Monday made an unsolicited bid to buy the 66 percent stake in mall owner GGP Inc it does not already own for $14.8 billion.
* Brookfield Property shares fall 5 pct (Adds Breakingviews link)
* GGP Inc. Confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Brookfield Property Partners L.P.
Nov 13 Brookfield Property Partners LP said on Monday it offered to take full control of mall owner GGP Inc, valuing the company at $21.6 billion.
* Brookfield Property Partners L.P. proposes to acquire GGP Inc. For $23.00 per share in a combination of cash and BPY units
* Brookfield is holding preliminary talks about GGP takeover - CNBC citing Bloomberg Further company coverage:
* GGP reports third quarter 2017 results and declares fourth quarter dividend
- Low Vol REIT Portfolio Continues To Outperform
- GGP: Brookfield Deal Looks Unlikely, But Still Looks Attractive At These Levels
- Retail REITs Face Rising Interest Rates And Falling Dividend Coverage
- Tracking Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tanger: Don't Get Stuck Holding An Empty Bag
- Mall REITs: Only The Strong Shall Survive