General Mills Inc (GIS.N)
16 Feb 2018
Fri, Dec 29 2017
* GENERAL MILLS INC - HENRIETTA FORE HAS RESIGNED FROM BOARD, EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 31, 2017
* GENERAL MILLS INC - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AT PREVAILING RATE OF $0.49 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Raises FY 2018 organic sales forecast (Adds analyst comment, details from conference call; updates share price)
General Mills Inc raised its full-year organic sales growth forecast and reported second-quarter sales that topped Wall Street estimates, helped by strong demand for its cereal and snack brands such as Lucky Charms and Nature Valley.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.82 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Dec 20 General Mills Inc's quarterly sales rose 2.1 percent, helped by strong demand for its cereal and snack brands such as Lucky Charms and Nature Valley.
* General Mills Inc - second-quarter adjusted gross margin and adjusted operating profit margin are expected to be below last year
* General Mills - on Nov 6, board of General Mills Inc elected Jeffrey Harmening to serve as chairman of board, effective January 1, 2018 - SEC filing
* General Mills announces retirement of Ken Powell as chairman of the board and the election of Jeffrey Harmening as the new chairman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-General Mills files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of notes due 2022
* Files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of notes due 2022 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gb6R8y) Further company coverage:
- General Mills: A Reliable Dividend Machine
- Stocks To Watch: Retail Heavyweights To Center Stage
- Road To Financial Independence: My January 88-Stock Portfolio Review
- Repairing The Foundations Of The Dividend House And Millennial Millions DGI Portfolios
- Should You Buy General Mills For The Dividend On This Dip?
- What Retirees Need To Consider Now That Market Volatility Is Back