Golar LNG Ltd (GLNG.OQ)
LONDON Golar LNG said on Monday it had started production at its floating LNG (FLNG) platform in Cameroon, the world's second working example of the nascent technology and a milestone likely to boost its Fortuna project in Equatorial Guinea.
* Gazprom's trading arm seen seeking more tankers (Recasts with first LNG export target from Cameroon, Gazprom chartering plan)
LONDON, March 12 Norwegian shipping firm Golar LNG on Monday said liquefied natural gas (LNG) production had started at its floating LNG production platform in Cameroon, the world's second working example of the nascent technology.
* GOLAR LNG LIMITED PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FINANCIAL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORT A PASSIVE STAKE OF 6.57 PERCENT IN GOLAR LNG LTD AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ElcHSZ) Further company coverage:
VANCOUVER The liquefied natural gas market is growing every year, but the terminals that ship and receive the fuel are shrinking.
VANCOUVER, Feb 5 The liquefied natural gas market is growing every year, but the terminals that ship and receive the fuel are shrinking.
* GOLAR LNG LTD SAYS TOTAL OPERATING REVENUES IN JUL-SEPT QUARTER $32.4 MILLION VERSUS $28.4 MILLION IN APR-JUN QUARTER
* Oscar will remain with group, fulfil role of executive advisor & assist Ross until charterers Perenco and SNG accept FLNG Hilli Episeyo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- How Trump's 'Trade War' Could Impact Maritime Trade
- Improved Analytics And Better Results For Shipping Investors
- Golar LNG Limited 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Golar LNG's (GLNG) CEO Iain Ross on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Shipping's 2020 Sulfur Cap: A Popular Question Is Answered
- Financial Exchange Stock Talk: J Mintzmyer On Golar LNG And Navios Maritime Partners