Golar LNG Ltd (GLNG.OQ)
* Oscar will remain with group, fulfil role of executive advisor & assist Ross until charterers Perenco and SNG accept FLNG Hilli Episeyo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 21 Shipping company Golar LNG Ltd said it has appointed Iain Ross as its new chief executive.
Sept 21 Shipping company Golar LNG Ltd said it has appointed Iain Ross as its new chief executive officer.
* Golar - Ministry of Mines, hydrocarbons, ophir equatorial guinea, OneLNG SA, Gepetrol have nominated Gunvor as preferred LNG buyer for offtake from Fortuna FLNG project
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd's U.S. and Canadian projects are "well placed" to meet the next wave of LNG exports that will be needed in the early 2020s, the chief executive of the Australian developer of LNG export terminals said on Tuesday.
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tuPw1Y) Further company coverage:
* Golar lng and delfin midstream sign agreement to jointly develop the delfin lng project in the us gulf of mexico
- Is Ship Finance International Still The Cream Of The Crop?
- The Most Exciting Shipping Firm In 2018
- Why I Like This Conservatively Managed MLP
- Golar LNG's (GLNG) CEO Iain Ross on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 3 Short Updates For 3 Shipping Segments
- Golar LNG Limited 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides