Corning Inc (GLW.N)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.18 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Corning Inc on Tuesday reported a drop in sales at its screen glass unit for the first time in at least four quarters, and said it expects the weakness to spill into the current quarter, adding to growing market jitters about demand for high-end smartphones.
* Shares down 3 pct (Adds forecast, analysts and CFO comments, and share price)
* REG-CORNING REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND CONTINUED PROGRESS ON STRATEGY AND CAPITAL ALLOCATION FRAMEWORK
April 24 Corning Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly loss compared with a year-ago profit, hit by higher investments and soft demand for LCD glasses used in television and desktops.
* CORNING INC - CEO WENDELL P. WEEKS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $16.9 MILLION VERSUS $11.3 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GAtHCU) Further company coverage:
* REG-CORNING INCORPORATED: CORNING ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 16%
Gorilla glass and optical fiber maker Corning Inc on Tuesday said profit in the first half of 2018 would be weighed down by higher investments, overshadowing its seventh straight quarter of adjusted profit beat.
Jan 30 Gorilla glass and optical fiber maker Corning Inc on Tuesday said profit in the first half of 2018 would be weighed down by higher investments, overshadowing its seventh straight quarter of adjusted profit beat.
* CORNING - FY, Q4 CORE RESULTS ADJUSTED TO EXCLUDE $1.8 BILLION IN NON-CASH ITEMS RELATED TO TAX REFORM
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 39: 3 Reasons You Should Avoid This Dangerous Type Of High-Yield Stock
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 38: Why The Stock Market Might Soar 22% In The Next 18 Months And Then Crash 50%
- Retirement: The Future-Proof Portfolio For Young Investors, Bought At A Market High, Is Reducing Its Losses
- Don't Let Go Of Hasbro - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/5/18)
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - 45 Holdings, 4 Buys, 1 Sell
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 37: How Warren Buffett's True Secret To Success Can Make You Rich