GNC Holdings Inc (GNC.N)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
NEW YORK, Feb 21 (LPC) - Ailing US vitamin and supplement retailer GNC Holdings Inc has sweetened the terms of a complex amendment to its existing credit agreement to extend a looming March 2019 debt maturity, after early consents from lenders fell short of a required threshold, according to three sources familiar with the transaction.
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY GNC HOLDINGS' CONVERTIBLE PREFERENCE SHARES WORTH $299.95 MILLION
HONG KONG China's state-controlled drugmaker Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co will buy an about 40 percent stake in U.S. nutritional supplements retailer GNC Holdings Inc for $300 million and are in talks for a joint venture in China, the companies said.
HONG KONG, Feb 14 China's state-controlled drugmaker Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co will buy an about 40 percent stake in U.S. nutritional supplements retailer GNC Holdings Inc for $300 million and are in talks for a joint venture in China, the companies said.
* GNC HOLDINGS SAYS LAUNCHED CERTAIN AMENDMENTS TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF NOV 26, 2013 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-GNC Holdings Says On Deal Termination Co to Pay Termination Fee Of Either $10 Mln Or $18 Mln To Harbin Pharmaceutical
* GNC HOLDINGS - ON DEAL TERMINATION UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES, CO WILL PAY FEE OF EITHER $10 MILLION OR $18 MILLION TO HARBIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2o4g6KY) Further company coverage:
* GNC AND HARBIN PHARMACEUTICAL ANNOUNCE $300 MILLION STRATEGIC INVESTMENT AND CHINA JOINT VENTURE
* GNC HOLDINGS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* SEES AN INCREASE IN Q4 SAME STORE SALES FOR DOMESTIC COMPANY-OWNED STORES (INCLUDING GNC.COM SALES) OF 5.7%
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded GNC Holdings, Inc.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'RD' from 'C' following the Dec. 27 closing of its distressed debt exchange (DDE) for approximately $99 million of its $288 million in convertible notes for approximately 14.6 million shares (or approximately 17%) of its common equity, valued at around $50 million. Subsequently, Fitch upgraded GNC's Long-Term IDR to '
- Harbin/CITIC Positioned To Make A Fortune With Its GNC Holdings Investment
- Fitlife: Things Are Finally Looking Up
- GNC: Super Undervalued And Here Is Why
- Insiders Buying GNC - Michael Wiggins De Oliveira's Idea Of The Month
- Week In Review: Harbin Pharma Invests $300 Million In U.S.-Based GNC; Forms China JV
- GNC: The Refinancing Will Make It Across The Finish Line