Greene King PLC (GNK.L)
20 Mar 2018
Thu, Jan 25 2018
Jan 25 British pub operator Greene King Plc on Thursday said comparable sales over the recent 37-week period to Jan. 14 fell 1.4 percent as poor weather dented sales.
* SAYS PUB COMPANY LFL SALES FOR FIRST 37 WEEKS OF YEAR WERE -1.4%
Jan 25 British pub operator Greene King Plc on Thursday said comparable sales for its pub business for the two weeks covering Christmas and New Year's eve rose 1.6 percent.
British pub operator Greene King said on Thursday higher costs pushed its first-half profit down 8 percent.
Nov 30 Greene King became the latest British pub operator to flag weakness in consumer spending and higher costs of serving food and drinks, as it reported an 8 percent drop in first-half profit.
Nov 30 British pub operator Greene King said on Thursday higher costs pushed its first-half profit down 8 percent.
- Genco Shipping (GNK) Presents At JP Morgan Aviation, Transportation & Industrials Conference - Slideshow
- Should We Be Concerned As Dry Bulk Orders Pile Up?
- Seanergy Maritime: Has Substance But Remains Speculative
- Star Bulk Carriers: Safest Among Dry Bulk Companies
- How Trump's 'Trade War' Could Impact Maritime Trade
- Genco Shipping & Trading's (GNK) CEO John Wobensmith on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript