Greene King PLC (GNK.L)
Fri, Sep 7 2018
* On track to close 100-110 pubs this year (Adds shares, analyst comments)
Sept 7 British pub operator Greene King Plc's like-for-like sales rose 2.8 percent higher in the first quarter, boosted by exceptionally warm weather in the country and the football World Cup.
June 28 British pub operator Greene King Plc on Thursday reported an 11.2 percent drop in full-year adjusted pretax profit, hurt by softer consumer spending, higher costs and bad weather at the start of the year.
June 28 British pub operator Greene King Plc's full-year adjusted pretax profit fell 11.2 percent, in line with the company's expectations, hurt by softer consumer spending and adverse weather at the start of the year.
April 12 Pub operator Greene King Plc reported a 1.8 percent drop in like-for-like sales for 49 weeks to early April on Thursday, hurt by the cold wave during February-March, but projected annual pretax profit largely in line with market estimates.
* PUB COMPANY LIKE-FOR-LIKE (LFL) SALES FOR 49 WEEKS TO 8 TH APRIL WERE -1.8%
April 12 Pub operator Greene King Plc reported a 1.8 percent drop in like-for-like sales for the 49 weeks to April 8 on Thursday, joining a string of British businesses that took a hit from the cold wave in the UK during February-March.
- 2020 Sulfur Cap: Scrubbers Gain Favor - But Should They?
- Dry Bulk Supply Side Outlook - Summer 2018
- Navios Partners: Updating Key Progress
- Diana Shipping: Clear Turnaround And Market Tailwinds
- What Trade War? Star Bulk Dominating
- Genco Shipping Is Down By 28% In 3 Months And Now Offers A Great Buying Opportunity