Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL.OQ)
12 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 21 2017
OSLO, Nov 21 The CEO of dry bulk carrier Golden Ocean, Birgitte Ringstad Vartdal, told an earnings call on Tuesday:
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Gogl - issuance of new shares in connection with delivery of vessel
* Issue of new common shares has been successfully placed at $8.50 per new share, raising gross proceeds of approximately $66 million (approximately NOK 521 million) through the issuance of 7,764,705 new shares
* Golden Ocean Group Ltd - commenced an equity offering for issue of new common shares of company for gross proceeds of about $66 million
* GOGL - acquisition of two modern capesize vessels and termination of waiver restrictions
* Has entered into agreements to sell six ultramax vessels built at chengxi between 2015 and 2017 en bloc for $142.5 million to an unrelated third party
* Hemen holding limited, a company indirectly controlled by trusts established by Mr. John Fredriksen for the benefit of his immediate family, has settled trs agreements with underlying exposure to 39,129 shares in golden ocean group limited, and sold 4.46 mln shares in Golden Ocean at a price of NOK 73.50 per share
* HEMEN HOLDING LIMITED, A COMPANY INDIRECTLY CONTROLLED BY TRUSTS ESTABLISHED BY JOHN FREDRIKSEN, HAS ACQUIRED $20.0 MILLION OF GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP 14/19 3.07% $200 MILLION CONVERTIBLE BOND AT A PURCHASE PRICE OF 94.55¢/$1, AND CONVERTIBLE INTO 226,886 SHARES IN GOLDEN OCEAN AT AN EXERCISE PRICE OF $88.15 PER SHARE.
OSLO, Aug 17 Dry bulk shipper Golden Ocean's Chief Executive Birgitte Vartdal made the following remarks during the company's second-quarter earnings presentation on Thursday:
- A Generalist's Guide To Shipping Investments, Part I
- Is Ship Finance International Still The Cream Of The Crop?
- Golden Ocean's (GOGL) CEO Birgitte Vartdal on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Golden Ocean Group Limited 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Does China's Debt Management Poise A Risk To Shipping?
- The Best Stock To Benefit From The Booming Dry Bulk Shipping Markets