Randgold Resources Ltd (GOLD.OQ)
19 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 19 2018
BAMAKO Work has resumed at two gold mines operated by Randgold Resources in Mali, after strikes that halted production since Wednesday, a senior union official told Reuters.
BAMAKO, April 19 Work has resumed at two gold mines operated by Randgold Resources in Mali, after strikes that halted production since Wednesday, a senior union official told Reuters.
March 15 Mines run by Glencore, Randgold Resources and three other international companies have quit the Democratic Republic of Congo's chamber of commerce, saying the industry body does not adequately represent their interests after the introduction of a new mining law.
LONDON African miner Randgold Resources is looking to make its first acquisition outside its home continent in North and South America to diversify its portfolio of assets, its chief executive Mark Bristow told Reuters.
LONDON, Feb 5 African gold miner Randgold doubled its annual dividend after profits rose by 14 percent in 2017 and said it was fighting to prevent the adoption of a new mining code in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
* Endeavour and Randgold form an exploration joint venture in Côte D'ivoire
- Petro-Yuan Challenges The Dollar: Good For Gold
- Top Dividend Raises And Cuts For March 2018
- Trump's Tweets Are Hurting The Markets - Cramer's Mad Money (4/5/18)
- Gold Mining Bull: Top News And Month In Review
- Randgold Resources: Liftoff Of Kibali And Massawa Projects On Track
- Resource Sector Digest: The Market Is Right About Eldorado Gold