Global Payments Inc (GPN.N)
21 Aug 2018
Tue, Jul 10 2018
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday charged the former chief executive of Heartland Payment Systems Inc with insider trading for tipping his longtime romantic partner about the payment processor's $4.3 billion takeover by Global Payments Inc .
* Defendants' lawyers could not be reached for comment (Adds Global Payments comment and lawsuit, paragraph 11)
July 10 The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday charged the former chief executive of Heartland Payment Systems Inc and his romantic partner with insider trading ahead of the payment processor's $4.3 billion takeover by Global Payments Inc.
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS AND INCREASES 2018 OUTLOOK
BRIEF-Global Payments Units Entered Into First Refinancing Amendment To Co's Second Restated Credit Agreement
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS - ON MARCH 20, CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO FIRST REFINANCING AMENDMENT TO CO'S SECOND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED JULY 31, 2015
- Worldpay: An Underappreciated Giant
- Global Payments To Acquire AdvancedMD For Healthcare Tech
- Global Payments (GPN) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- I3 Verticals Readies Plans For $80 Million IPO
- Market Loves Turnaround Stories - Cramer's Mad Money (5/23/18)
- IPO Coverage: EVO Payments, Inc.