GoPro Inc (GPRO.OQ)
Thu, May 3 2018
Action-camera maker GoPro Inc's first-quarter revenue beat expectations and it reported a smaller-than-expected loss on Thursday, benefiting from aggressive marketing of its cameras and controlling expenses.
* Shares rose as much as 7 pct (Adds details on quarter, analyst comments, executive comments)
* QUARTERLY GAAP GROSS MARGIN 22.2 PERCENT VERSUS 31.4 PERCENT REPORTED LAST YEAR
May 3 Action-camera maker GoPro Inc reported a smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss on Thursday as the company cut costs and sold more of its new entry-level cameras.
May 3 Action-camera maker GoPro Inc reported a 7.4 percent drop in first-quarter revenue on Thursday, as the company struggled to drive demand for its flagship cameras.
BRIEF-Gopro Says Users Can Add Gopro Photo And Video Footage Direct To Instagram Story From Gopro App
* GOPRO INC - USERS CAN ADD THEIR GOPRO PHOTO AND VIDEO FOOTAGE DIRECT TO THEIR INSTAGRAM STORY FROM THE GOPRO APP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GOPRO APPOINTS EVE SALTMAN VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND GENERAL COUNSEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GOPRO INC SAYS LAUNCHES ENTRY-LEVEL HERO CAMERA FOR $199 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GOPRO AND JABIL ANNOUNCE GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT LICENSE
* QTRLY NON-GAAP GROSS MARGIN 24.8 PERCENT VERSUS 39.5 PERCENT