Gramercy Property Trust (GPT.N)
20 Jul 2018
Mon, May 7 2018
U.S. private equity firm Blackstone Group LP will buy commercial real estate manager Gramercy Property Trust in a $7.6 billion all-cash deal, the companies said on Monday.
May 7 U.S. private equity firm Blackstone Group LP will buy commercial real estate manager Gramercy Property Trust in a $7.6 billion all-cash deal, the companies said on Monday.
May 7 Blackstone Group LP said on Monday it would buy Gramercy Property Trust, which is an asset manager of commercial real estate, in a deal valued at $7.6 billion in cash.
BRIEF-Gramercy Property Trust To Be Acquired By Blackstone For $27.50 Per Share In A $7.6 Bln Transaction
* GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO BE ACQUIRED BY BLACKSTONE FOR $27.50 PER SHARE IN A $7.6 BILLION TRANSACTION
* QTRLY AFFO PER COMMON SHARE $0.49 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST ANNOUNCES ACQUISITIONS OF FOUR ASSETS IN THE E-COMMERCE JOINT VENTURE
* REPORTS 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Why STAG Is A Best-In-Class Sleep Well At Night REIT
- Industrial REITs Continue To Outperform, But Dollar Movement Could Hurt
- Jane's May Dividend Income Tracker - Retirement Accounts
- Industrial Sector Takeaways From REITWEEK 2018
- SA Interview: Investing In REITs With Robert Ruggirello, CFA
- Dividend Aristocrat On Sale, Yield 6.5%, Never Missed A Hike Since 1994