GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
Health insurer UnitedHealth Group Inc on Tuesday named its board member and former GlaxoSmithKline Plc head Andrew Witty as chief executive of its pharmacy benefit unit, Optum, effective July 1.
March 13 Health insurer UnitedHealth Group Inc on Tuesday named its board member and former GlaxoSmithKline Plc head Andrew Witty as chief executive of its pharmacy benefit unit, Optum, effective July 1.
BRIEF-Glaxosmithkline Says Updated Marketing Authorisation By European Commission Will Be Reflected In Label For Relvar Ellipta
* UPDATED MARKETING AUTHORISATION BY EUROPEAN COMMISSION WILL BE REFLECTED IN LABEL FOR RELVAR ELLIPTA FOR COUNTRIES IN EUROPEAN UNION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ANNOUNCED NEW DATA FROM PHASE III CLINICAL TRIAL WITH FLUARIX TETRA WHICH PREVENTED INFLUENZA A AND B IN CHILDREN 6 TO 35 MONTHS OF AGE
* GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC - VIIV HEALTHCARE ANNOUNCES POSITIVE NEW DOLUTEGRAVIR DATA FOR TREATMENT OF PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV CO-INFECTED WITH TUBERCULOSIS
BRIEF-Glaxosmithkline Receives European Approval For Expanded Indication For Fluarix Tetra For Ages Six Months And Older
* RECEIVES EUROPEAN APPROVAL FOR EXPANDED INDICATION FOR FLUARIX TETRA (INFLUENZA VACCINE) FOR AGES SIX MONTHS AND OLDER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
BRIEF-Glaxosmithkline Submits Landmark Impact Data To European Medicines Agency To Support Expanded Label For Trelegy Ellipta
* GSK SUBMITS LANDMARK IMPACT DATA TO EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY TO SUPPORT EXPANDED LABEL FOR TRELEGY ELLIPTA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* VIIV HEALTHCARE LAUNCHES EIGHTH PHASE III STUDY IN TWO-DRUG REGIMEN PROGRAMME FOR HIV-1 TREATMENT
* GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC - VIIV ANNOUNCED IT FILED PATENT INFRINGEMENT LITIGATION AGAINST GILEAD SCIENCES INC. OVER BICTEGRAVIR IN UNITED STATES AND CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON GlaxoSmithKline sees growth strengthening over the next few years as the drugmaker weathers increased competition in its core respiratory and HIV businesses that could cause earnings to dip this year.
- Adaptimmune Committed To Self-Antigens While Momentum Swings Toward Cancer Neo-Antigens
- Semaglutide Can Prove To Be A Very Profitable Drug For Novo Nordisk In Future Years
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Genocea Surges, Gilead's Biktarvy, GlaxoSmithKline's Vaccine Succeeds In Late-Stage Study
- Novo Nordisk: Pick Up This Diabetes Leader In 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Aimmune Data, Onconova Shares Get A Boost, G1 Therapeutics' Positive Data
- Trouble On The Horizon? The Brown Bag Portfolio March Update