Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N)
Mon, Jul 30 2018
MADRID Hyatt Hotels has backed away from launching a takeover of NH Hotels , days after a rival bidder Minor revealed it controlled 44 percent of the Spanish group.
MADRID, July 30 Hyatt Hotels has backed away from launching a takeover of NH Hotels, days after a rival bidder Minor revealed it controlled 44 percent of the Spanish group.
MADRID Spain's NH Hotel Group said on Friday it had received a letter of interest from U.S. global hospitality company Hyatt Hotels Corp , firing the gun on a takeover battle with Thailand-based Minor International .
ATHENS, May 23 Hyatt Hotels Corp. will open its first Grand Hyatt hotel in Greece and its third in Europe, the company said, underscoring the growth in tourism in the country.
BRIEF-Hyatt Hotels Says Entered Into Purchase And Sale Agreement With Andrew Wingate And Lucinda Falk In Their Capacity As Co-Trustees
* HYATT HOTELS SAYS ON MAY 4 ENTERED INTO A PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT WITH ANDREW D. WINGATE AND LUCINDA S. FALK IN THEIR CAPACITY AS CO-TRUSTEES
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.31 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* HYATT HOTELS CORP - A HYATT AFFILIATE HAS ENTERED INTO A MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT WITH LITTLE PROJECTS FOR A HYATT CENTRIC HOTEL IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HYATT HOTELS CORP CEO MARK HOPLAMAZIAN'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $9.9 MLN VS 10.7 MLN LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2JnynN4) Further company coverage:
- Hyatt Hotels: Steady Growth But An Overheated Price
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 39
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Hyatt Hotels (H) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 35
- Global Markets Look For Footing Ahead Of Tariff Showdown (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)