Hasbro Inc (HAS.OQ)
15 Nov 2018
Mon, Oct 22 2018
Toymaker Hasbro Inc missed analysts' expectations for quarterly revenue and profit on Monday, as the demise of major retail partner Toys 'R' Us hurt sales in Europe and the United States, sending its shares down as much as 8 percent. | Video
* Restructuring to result in $50 mln-$60 mln charges (Adds CEO, analyst comments; updates share price)
Hasbro Inc said on Monday the recent bankrupt retailer Sears Holding Corp will no impact on the toymaker as it accounted for less than 1 percent of the overall revenue last year.
Oct 22 Hasbro Inc said on Monday the recent bankrupt retailer Sears Holding Corp will no impact on the toymaker as it accounted for less than 1 percent of the overall revenue last year.
July 23 Toymaker Hasbro Inc topped Wall Street estimates for quarterly revenue on Monday, as the company managed to move past the liquidation of retailer Toys 'R' Us.
* HASBRO - HAVE SIGNED A LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HASBRO ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL $500 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION & QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND ON COMMON SHARES
- October Dividend Income Report
- Barbie's Nightmare Is Rearing Its Pretty Head - Bratz Is Back!
- Toy Soldiers Are A High Margin Business For Games Workshop
- We Can't Talk About A Market Correction Yet
- A Difficult Q3 For Hasbro But Positive Long-Term Prospects
- More Gloom For Equities (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)