Hasbro Inc (HAS.OQ)
Mon, Jul 23 2018
July 23 Toymaker Hasbro Inc topped Wall Street estimates for quarterly revenue on Monday, as the company managed to move past the liquidation of retailer Toys 'R' Us.
* HASBRO - HAVE SIGNED A LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HASBRO ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL $500 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION & QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND ON COMMON SHARES
May 1 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
May 1 Toy maker Hasbro Inc has agreed to acquire children's entertainment and merchandising franchises, including the characters of the superhero TV show Power Rangers, from Saban Properties LLC in a deal valued at $522 million in cash and stock, the companies announced Tuesday.
* HASBRO TO ACQUIRE SABAN BRANDS’ POWER RANGERS AND OTHER ENTERTAINMENT ASSETS
Toy maker Hasbro Inc has agreed to acquire children's entertainment and merchandising franchises, including the characters of the superhero TV show Power Rangers, from Saban Entertainment for around $520 million in cash and stock, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Hasbro Inc reported worse than expected results for the first quarter on Monday, blaming the bankruptcy of Toys 'R' Us for a slide in revenue but also promising the worst would be over in the first half of 2018. | Video
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.33 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 23 Hasbro Inc reported a 15.7 percent fall in quarterly revenue on Monday, blaming the liquidation of Toys 'R' Us and unsold inventory in Europe.
- Currency Jitters Ease (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Currency Jitters Ease
- Best And Worst Performing S&P 500 Stocks On Earnings
- Colombia - Major Current Problems And Very High Future Potential For Toy Manufacturers
- Mattel: Outlook Still Cloudy But Likely Priced In
- July Dividend Income Report