Hasbro Inc (HAS.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
* HASBRO TEAMS UP WITH NETFLIX TO CREATE TOYS AND GAMES FOR ORIGINAL PRESCHOOL SERIES, SUPER MONSTERS
* NICKELODEON AND HASBRO ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR NICK’S NEWEST ANIMATED PRESCHOOL SERIES, TOP WING
* HASBRO NAMED GLOBAL MASTER TOY LICENSEE FOR SABAN’S POWER RANGERS
BRIEF-Kingsmen Creatives Announce Licensing Agreement With Hasbro To Build And Operate Nerf Entertainment Centers
* KINGSMEN AND HASBRO ANNOUNCE PLANS TO OPEN NERF FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTER ATTRACTIONS
Toymaker Hasbro Inc reported a huge profit beat despite a surprise drop in quarterly sales, with the company expected to gain this year from a strong line-up of toys linked to Marvel's movie franchises.
Feb 7 Toymaker Hasbro Inc reported a surprise fall in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, hurt by a decline in sales in its gaming unit and Star Wars-based toys.
* HASBRO REPORTS FULL-YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV - COLLABORATED WITH HASBRO, HARMONIX MUSIC SYSTEMS, TO DELIVER NFC TECHNOLOGY IN DROPMIX GAME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.57 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Mattel Inc has rebuffed Hasbro Inc's latest takeover approach, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday, casting uncertainty over the potential combination of the world's two largest toy companies.
- A New King Of Toys Has Risen
- Kingsmen Creatives: Buying Opportunity Ahead Of The Hasbro Boost
- 26 Dividend Increases: February 5-9, 2018 (Part 2: Financials And Consumer Discretionary Stocks)
- There Are 2 Amazons, And Both Are Tough On Toy Manufacturers
- The 16 Rare Winners In Market Selloff
- Stocks To Watch: Digging For Gems In The Shakeout