Hays PLC (HAYS.L)
23 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 12 2018
April 12 British recruitment company Hays Plc on Thursday said net fees in the third quarter rose, helped by strong performance in Germany, its largest market.
April 12 British recruitment company Hays Plc on Thursday said net fees in the third quarter rose 9 percent, and trading conditions in the UK and Ireland remained subdued but broadly stable.
* Shares fall 5 pct after strong rally in year to date (Recasts with CEO, adds analyst comments, details, shares)
Feb 22 British recruiter Hays posted a 16 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by growth in its international business and cost controls in its domestic market, where hiring has been hit by uncertainty since Britain voted to leave the EU.
Jan 11 British staffing company Hays Plc reported higher second-quarter net fees on Thursday, helped by strong performance in its international businesses.
Jan 11 British staffing company Hays Plc reported higher quarterly net fees on Thursday, helped by strong performance in its international businesses.
- Hasbro: Key Takeaways From Q1
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 31: 3 Billionaire Habits That Can Make You Rich
- Hasbro's (HAS) CEO Brian Goldner on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mattel Is Doing Badly In Germany
- A Real Dividend Growth Machine: Q1 2018 Portfolio Review
- Hasbro: Strong Dividend Growth Potential But M&A Could Change That