Hays PLC (HAYS.L)
20 Jul 2018
Fri, Jul 13 2018
* Investing in Germany, France and United States (Adds details on UK market, shares)
July 13 British recruitment company Hays Plc expects full year profit to come in slightly above expectations and posted on Friday a 14 percent rise in net fees in the fourth quarter on more hiring in Germany and Australia.
April 12 British recruitment company Hays Plc on Thursday said net fees in the third quarter rose, helped by strong performance in Germany, its largest market.
April 12 British recruitment company Hays Plc on Thursday said net fees in the third quarter rose 9 percent, and trading conditions in the UK and Ireland remained subdued but broadly stable.
* Shares fall 5 pct after strong rally in year to date (Recasts with CEO, adds analyst comments, details, shares)
Feb 22 British recruiter Hays posted a 16 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by growth in its international business and cost controls in its domestic market, where hiring has been hit by uncertainty since Britain voted to leave the EU.
- The Game And Hobby Channel - Large, Growing And Off The Beaten Track
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 42: 3 Reasons A Perfect Jobs Report Spells Great News For Stocks
- A Real Dividend Growth Machine: Q2 2018 Portfolio Review
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 41: 3 Growing Economic Risks You Need To Be Aware Of
- Italy - The Toy Market Is Worth More Than $1.5 Billion And Mattel Went From Being Top Dog To An "Also Ran"