HCA Healthcare Inc (HCA.N)
15 Nov 2018
Tue, Oct 30 2018
Florida hospitals owned by HCA Holding Inc have won $150 million in an arbitration against Aetna Inc over how much they were owed for providing emergency room services to out-of-network patients who bought insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
HCA Healthcare Inc , the biggest hospital operator in the United States, said on Friday it would buy Mission Health, a non-profit health system in North Carolina, for about $1.5 billion.
Aug 31 HCA Healthcare Inc, the biggest hospital operator in the United States, said on Friday it would buy Mission Health, a non-profit health system in North Carolina, for about $1.5 billion.
U.S. hospital operator HCA Healthcare Inc raised its full-year earnings forecast as higher-than-expected patient admissions lifted second-quarter profit by 25 percent, sending its shares up 7 percent.
July 25 U.S. hospital operator HCA Healthcare Inc reported a 24.8 percent rise in quarterly profit and boosted its full-year earnings forecast on higher patient admissions, sending its shares up 3 percent.
- Place Your Bets On High Yield Debt With HYT's 8.42% Yield
- Midterm Elections - Cramer's Mad Money (11/6/18)
- Avenir Global Fund Q3 2018 Commentary
- HCA Healthcare (HCA) Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 BBB Rated Blue Chip Bonds That Buyers Should Be Wary Of
- This 8.40% Monthly Yield CEF Is On Sale Now - We Took Advantage