HCA Healthcare Inc (HCA.N)
22 Nov 2017
HCA Healthcare Inc on Wednesday cut its earnings forecast for the year and said it expected to report muted third-quarter patient volume growth, largely due to the recent spate of hurricanes.
Oct 18 U.S. hospital operator HCA Healthcare Inc said on Wednesday it expected to report muted third quarter patient volume growth, largely due to the recent spate of hurricanes.
* net income attributable to HCA Healthcare Inc for Q3 is expected to approximate $426 million, or $1.15 per diluted share
* Ashley Johnson appointed chief financial officer of HCA Healthcare’S American Group
HCA Healthcare Inc's profit missed estimates for the second straight quarter, hurt by higher expenses and weaker-than-expected patient volumes, and the hospital operator cut its full-year earnings forecast, sending its shares down 4 percent.
* Shares down 4 pct, smaller rivals also fall (Adds conference call details, analysts comments)
* Says results from the first half have been challenged by softer managed care and exchange volumes - conf call
* Q2 revenue $10.73 billion versus I/B/E/S view $10.85 billion
July 25 HCA Healthcare Inc, the largest U.S. for-profit hospital operator, reported a 4 percent rise in quarterly revenue on higher patient admissions.
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking Glenn Greenberg's Brave Warrior Advisors Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Avenir Value Fund Q3 2017 Letter To Investors: Gains On Adairs And BBX Capital
- HCA Holdings' (HCA) CEO Milton Johnson on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Editors' Picks Daily: China Outlook For Commodities Investors, Retirement Advice And Trading Bitcoin