Hexagon AB (HEXAb.ST)
18 Jun 2018
Thu, Jun 14 2018
STOCKHOLM, June 14 Swedish industrial technology company Hexagon said on Thursday it remained on track to achieve its targets, under which it expects to hit sales of at least 4.6 billion euros ($5.4 billion) in 2021.
* HEXAGON CEO SAYS FOR PPM OIL AND GAS MARKET CAPEX SEEMS TO BE IMPROVING SLIGHTLY, BUT PENETRATED OTHER SEGMENTS AND EXPECTS GOOD WINS FROM THERE - ANALYST CALL
Feb 7 Hexagon AB CEO Ola Rollen in media conference call:
STOCKHOLM, Feb 7 Swedish industrial technology firm Hexagon on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter core earnings ahead of analyst forecasts and said like-for-like sales growth had picked up sharply from the previous quarter.
STOCKHOLM, Feb 7 Swedish measurement technology and software firm Hexagon on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter core earnings ahead of analyst forecasts and said like-for-like sales growth had picked up sharply from the previous quarter.
* Judges must now decide whether to allow prosecutors' appeal
* FOLLOWING THE OSLO DISTRICT COURT’S ACQUITTAL DECISION (ANNOUNCED 10 JANUARY 2018) IN THE CASE AGAINST OLA ROLLÉN, HEXAGON’S PRESIDENT AND CEO, THE NORWEGIAN ECONOMIC CRIME AUTHORITY (ØKOKRIM) ANNOUNCED TODAY ITS DECISION TO APPEAL
* SAYS EXPECTS A ONE-OFF POSITIVE TAX INCOME OF APPROXIMATELY 72 MEUR DURING Q4 OF 2017
OSLO Hexagon's chief executive, Ola Rollen, was cleared of insider trading charges by an Oslo court on Wednesday in a unanimous verdict.
* Prosecutor has 2 weeks to decide whether to appeal (Adds quotes, details, background)