Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)
Mon, Jan 8 2018
BRIEF-Hartford Financial Services Group Sees $850 Mln Charge On Net Deferred Tax Assets Due To Lower U.S. Corporate Tax Rates
* THE HARTFORD ESTIMATES IMPACTS OF U.S. CORPORATE TAX LAW AND CATASTROPHE LOSSES ON FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Dec 4 Hartford Financial Services Group on Monday agreed to sell its life and annuity businesses, Talcott Resolution, to a group of investors in a deal valued at $2.05 billion.
* THE HARTFORD ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL TALCOTT RESOLUTION
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Monday it would buy health insurer Aetna Inc's U.S. group life and disability business for $1.45 billion cash in a move that will expand its insurance portfolio and spur its digital technology plans.
* Hartford suspends share buyback in 2017, 2018, shares fall (Adds Hartford president comments, presentation details, context)
Oct 23 Property and casualty insurer Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Monday it would buy health insurer Aetna Inc's U.S. group life and disability business for $1.45 billion in cash.
* Estimates Q3 2017 catastrophe losses of $325 mln to $375 mln, before tax
Atlas Merchant Capital LLC, the investment firm led by former Barclays Plc Chief Executive Officer Bob Diamond, is in advanced talks to acquire a Hartford Financial Services Group Inc annuity run-off business for between $3 billion and $3.5 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* Hartford reports second quarter 2017 net loss per diluted share of $0.11 and core earnings per diluted share of $1.04
- W.R. Berkley Has A Lot To Live Up To
- Wall Street Breakfast: All Eyes On The Tax Bill
- Hartford Financial Services Repositioned For Better Returns
- The Hartford Financial Services (HIG) Announces Agreement To Sell Talcott Resolution - Slideshow
- 102 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- 36 Dividend Increases: October 23-27, 2017 (Part 1: Financials)