Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII.N)
25 May 2018
Thu, May 10 2018
* 3D SYSTEMS AND HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES PARTNER TO TRANSFORM U.S. NAVY SHIPBUILDING
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED CONTRACT FOR DDG 51-CLASS FOLLOW YARD SERVICES
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. Huntington Ingalls Industries, the largest shipbuilder for the U.S. government, said new tariffs on steel and aluminum should not impact the price of its own shipbuilding in the near-term, but does not know if tariffs will raise prices for its suppliers.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md., April 10 Huntington Ingalls Industries, the largest shipbuilder for the U.S. government, said new tariffs on steel and aluminum should not impact the price of its own shipbuilding in the near-term, but does not know if tariffs will raise prices for its suppliers.
BRIEF-Huntington, KBR Awarded Contract To Establish And Manage Australia's Naval Shipbuilding College
* CO AND KBR AWARDED CONTRACT TO ESTABLISH AND MANAGE AUSTRALIA'S NAVAL SHIPBUILDING COLLEGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Huntington Ingalls Industries Awarded $94 Mln Advance Procurement Contract For A 10th National Security Cutter
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED $94 MILLION ADVANCE PROCUREMENT CONTRACT FOR A 10TH NATIONAL SECURITY CUTTER
BRIEF-Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Says CEO C. Michael Petters' 2017 Total Compensation Was $7.97 Million
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC SAYS CEO C. MICHAEL PETTERS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.97 MILLION VERSUS $7.21 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2GMOhQe Further company coverage:
* PHOTO RELEASE--HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED $1.43 BILLION CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF LPD 29
WASHINGTON Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc is being awarded a $1.43 billion modification to a previously awarded contract for the procurement of the detail design and construction of a landing platform dock, the Pentagon said on Friday.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries: Stock Pullback Creates A Buying Opportunity
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 35: If You Want To Get Rich, Follow The Data
- Is The Economy Overheating? - Cramer's Mad Money (5/17/18)
- 12 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 34: Why The Future Of Work Will Be Glorious
- Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides