Houlihan Lokey Inc (HLI.N)
21 Jun 2018
Sun, Jun 3 2018
* Alix Partners set to step in to oversee healthcare fund-sources
* HOULIHAN LOKEY ACQUIRES BEARTOOTH ADVISORS, ESTABLISHING A NEW GLOBAL PRIVATE FUNDS GROUP
LONDON, March 1 (IFR) - Ignacio Blasco has been appointed managing director in Houlihan Lokey's Madrid office working in capital markets advisory, a business line that the debt restructuring specialist has been developing.
LONDON, Jan 31 (IFR) - Houlihan Lokey has appointed Jim McKnight as a managing director to lead financial restructuring in Australia.
* HOULIHAN LOKEY REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
LONDON, Jan 16 (IFR) - Houlihan Lokey has agreed to buy data and software advisory specialist Quayle Munro for an undisclosed sum, another large step in its plan to build out its corporate finance capability in Europe.
* HOULIHAN LOKEY ACQUIRES QUAYLE MUNRO LIMITED AND ESTABLISHES A NEW GLOBAL DATA & ANALYTICS GROUP
LONDON, Jan 15 (IFR) - Houlihan Lokey has made two senior appointments in Europe, hiring Steffen Leckert from Lincoln International as a managing director in Frankfurt and Suraj Badlani from Nomura as a director of the business services group in London.
NEW YORK, Jan 9 (IFR) - Houlihan Lokey hired Nathan Pund as a managing director in its consumer group working out of Dallas and focusing on the active lifestyle sector.
- Houlihan Lokey's (HLI) CEO Scott Beiser on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- By The Numbers: Cheap Stocks With Solid Fundamentals
- Houlihan Lokey's (HLI) CEO Scott Beiser on Fiscal Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Marvell Technology Can Go To $30 - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/9/18)
- Greenhill Throws Up A 'Greenhillmary'
- Houlihan Lokey's (HLI) CEO Scott Beiser on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript