Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 10 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.37PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXPECT NEW THAILAND MANUFACTURING PLANT TO BEGIN PRODUCTION LATER THIS YEAR - CONF CALL
Harley-Davidson Inc stood by its full-year shipments forecast and said it expects dealers to sell more motorcycles in overseas markets, offering a glimmer of hope to a business struggling with an aging customer base in the United States.
* Shares rise as much as 5 pct (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.90 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 24 Harley-Davidson Inc reported a 6.2 percent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday as shipments fell.
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC SAYS CEO MATTHEW S. LEVATICH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.12 MILLION VERSUS $9.35 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
Harley-Davidson Inc has invested in a Silicon Valley startup that makes lightweight electric motorcycles, tapping into a global push toward electric vehicles and looking to offer motorcycles that appeal to younger consumers.
March 1 Harley-Davidson Inc has invested in a Silicon Valley startup that makes lightweight electric motorcycles, tapping into a global push toward electric vehicles and looking to offer motorcycles that appeal to younger consumers.
BRIEF-Harley-Davidson Invests In Alta Motors Companies Will Collaborate On Future Electric Motorcycle Product
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INVESTS IN ALTA MOTORS; COMPANIES WILL COLLABORATE ON FUTURE ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- My Take On Harley-Davidson After Its Punishment
- Consumer Trends, Investing Trends, And How They Fit Together
- Harley-Davidson: Expecting Short-Term Relief, But Long-Term Issues Remain
- RiverPark Long/Short Opportunity Fund Q1 2018 Performance Summary
- Value SuperScreen Unleashed
- Harley-Davidson's (HOG) CEO Matthew Levatich on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript