Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON - EXPECTS ONGOING ANNUAL CASH SAVINGS OF $65 MILLION TO $75 MILLION AFTER 2020 ON PLAN TO IMPROVE MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS, COST STRUCTURE
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. INCREASES DIVIDEND, ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
WASHINGTON Ten U.S. states and the District of Columbia said Thursday they are challenging a decision by the Trump administration to drop a requirement that Harley-Davidson Inc spend $3 million to reduce air pollution under settlement the Obama administration announced.
Harley-Davidson Inc said on Tuesday it will close a plant in Kansas City, Missouri as it consolidates manufacturing operations after its motorcycle shipments fell to their lowest level in six years, sending its shares down more than 8 percent.
Jan 30 Harley-Davidson Inc said on Tuesday it will close a plant in Kansas City, Missouri as it consolidates manufacturing operations after its motorcycle shipments fell to their lowest level in six years, sending its shares down more than 8 percent.
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER, FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 30 Harley-Davidson Inc's motorcycle shipments for 2017 came in at the lower end of its estimates, the company said on Tuesday, and forecast a drop in numbers for this year.
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.365 PER SHARE FOR Q4 OF 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it signed 4.41 billion won contract, to provide burn in tester
Harley-Davidson Inc's pole position in India's fast growing big-bike category is set to face a sweeping test when Indian-owned Royal Enfield launches its first heavyweight bike on Tuesday.
- Can Trump's Reciprocal Tax Threat Work For Harley-Davidson?
- 26 Dividend Increases: February 5-9, 2018 (Part 2: Financials And Consumer Discretionary Stocks)
- Upcoming Dividends; 75 Companies, 33 Increases, 18 Double-Digit Increases!
- Polaris Didn't Deserve To Be Off-Roaded
- Despite Downturn, Harley-Davidson Investment Case Is The Same
- Harley-Davidson's Earnings Miss Is A Sign Of More Pain Ahead