Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)
20 Feb 2018
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO SAYS CEO MARGARET WHITMAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.1 MILLION VERSUS $35.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Hewlett Packard Enterprise Says Marc Andreessen Notified Board He Will Not Seek Reelection At 2018 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE SAYS ON FEB 1, MARC ANDREESSEN NOTIFIED BOARD HE WILL NOT SEEK REELECTION AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS-SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2GR7hwV) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Departing Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co CEO Meg Whitman will become chief executive of Hollywood producer Jeffrey Katzenberg's mobile media firm NewTV, the firm said on Wednesday.
* SETS REGULAR CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.075 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAID ON MONDAY: EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
LONDON Britain's Micro Focus International said its revenue would fall this year after disappointing sales from the software assets it bought from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), sending its shares down 17 percent.
* Shares fall 17 pct (Adds CEO comments, further reaction, updates shares)
LONDON, Jan 8 Micro Focus International , the British firm that bought Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) software assets in a $8.8 billion deal, said its revenue would fall 2-4 percent in the 12 months to October, after a disappointing sales performance in the acquired business in recent months.
* MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC ("MICRO FOCUS") (LSE: MCRO.L, NYSE: MFGP) AND HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY ("HPE") HAVE DECIDED TO AMEND TERMS OF MERGER AGREEMENT DATED 7 SEPTEMBER 2016 IN RESPECT OF NOMINATED DIRECTORS
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Arista Networks: Buy This Stock On Negative Volatility
- Competition Taking Market Share Could Sink This Stock
- Does Quality And Value Matter For Juniper Networks?
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update