Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)
Shares of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co fell 6 percent on Wednesday after Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman's decision to step down from the role took Wall Street by surprise.
Meg Whitman on Tuesday announced that she will step down as chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co , ending a 6-year tenure that included overseeing one of the biggest corporate breakups in history.
* Whitman remains on Hewlett Packard Enterprise board (Adds Whitman's political ambitions and challenges, analyst commentary)
SAN FRANCISCO Hewlett Packard Enterprise Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman, who announced on Tuesday she will step down early next year, said she has no plans to run for public office.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman, who announced on Tuesday she will step down early next year, said she has no plans to run for public office.
BRIEF-HPE says in connection with CEO & President appointment, Antonio Neri to be eligible to receive annual base salary of $1 mln
* Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co - in connection with CEO & President appointment, Antonio Neri to be eligible to receive an annual base salary of $1 million
* Hewlett Packard Enterprise announces Antonio Neri to succeed Meg Whitman as chief executive officer
* HPE reports fiscal 2017 full-year and fourth quarter results
Nov 21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co said on Tuesday that Meg Whitman was stepping down as chief executive officer.
* Greenlight Capital Inc dissolves share stake in Alcoa Corp - SEC filing
- Wall Street Breakfast: Traders Digest Fed Minutes Before Thanksgiving
- AMD Wins A CPU Speed Contest While Nvidia Gains GPU Market Share
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) CEO Meg Whitman on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (11/17/17)