H & R Block Inc (HRB.N)
20 Jun 2018
Wed, Jun 13 2018
Shares of H&R Block Inc fell as much as 21 percent on Wednesday, after the tax preparer said it expected profit margins to shrink as it invests heavily in technology to lure clients who do their own taxes.
* H & R BLOCK INC - EXPECT TO DELIVER REVENUE GROWTH AND MARGINS CONSISTENT WITH PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED OUTLOOK
* H&R BLOCK ANNOUNCES STRONG START TO THE TAX SEASON AND FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
* H & R BLOCK INC - AS A RESULT OF TAX LEGISLATION, CO EXPECTS TO REPORT AN INCOME TAX EXPENSE DURING THIRD QUARTER OF FY18 - SEC FILING
* H & R BLOCK INC - CO, WALMART ANNOUNCED JAN. 16 THAT H&R BLOCK WILL BE NEW DIY DESKTOP TAX SOFTWARE PROVIDER AVAILABLE AT WALMART STORES NATIONWIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- H&R Block: A Bad Beat Or A Value Trap?
- H&R Block Continues To Bleed: Future Tied To Success Or Failure Of New Strategy
- What Does The Rate Hike Mean For Stocks? - Cramer's Mad Money (6/13/18)
- H&R Block Inc. (HRB) CEO Jeffrey Jones on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- H&R Block Inc. 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Stocks To Watch: Focus On E3, IHOP/b And The World Cup