Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.BO)
19 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Says Oct total sales of 631,105 units versus 663,153 units last year Source text: http://bit.ly/2iq16UO Further company coverage:
Nov 1 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, India's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, missing estimates.
* Sept quarter profit after tax 10.10 billion rupees versus profit of 10.04 billion rupees last year
* Says Sept total sales of 720,739 units versus 674,961 units Source text - http://bit.ly/2fMK6uL Further company coverage:
Sept 1 Hero Motocorp Ltd * Says August total sales of 678,797 units, up 10 percent Source text - http://bit.ly/2woM0aE Further company coverage:
* Says July total sales of two-wheelers 623,269 units, up 17.1 percent
July 25 India's Hero MotoCorp Ltd posted a 3.5 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, in line with expectations, helped by higher sales volumes.
* June quarter profit after tax 9.14 billion rupees versus profit 8.83 billion rupees year ago
* Says company sold 547,185 units of motorcycles during June 2017 , thereby growing by 13% over the corresponding month last year.
June 2 Indian shares climbed on Friday to post record closing highs and a fourth consecutive weekly gain, with Hero MotoCorp Ltd leading the rise on strong monthly sales data.