HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.L)
15 Dec 2017
Mon, Dec 11 2017
LONDON HSBC drew a line under its punishment for lapses in anti-money laundering controls on Monday, saying the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) would end its deferred prosecution agreement, lifting the threat of further penalties.
* Bank had been used for laundering by drug cartels (Adds Breakingviews link)
LONDON, Dec 11 HSBC on Monday said its deferred prosecution agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice has expired, marking an end to the threat of further punishment for lapses in its anti-money laundering controls.
LONDON, Dec 7 (IFR) - HSBC's global head of public sector syndicate will be leaving the bank at the end of the year, according to an internal memo seen by IFR.
LONDON Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China has built up a 5 percent stake in HSBC , it said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday, making it a 'significant investor' in Europe's biggest bank.
LONDON, Dec 6 Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China has built up a 5 percent stake in HSBC, it said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday, making it a 'significant investor' in Europe's biggest bank.
* SHOWS PING AN ASSET MANAGEMENT HAS RAISED ITS LONG POSITION IN HSBC HOLDINGS PLC TO 5.01 PERCENT FROM 4.96 PERCENT ON DEC 5 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2kuSSjj Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* REG-KLÉPIERRE SUCCESSFULLY PLACES 15-YEAR €500 MILLION BOND AT A 1.625% COUPON
* HSBC HOLDINGS PLC - STATEMENT ON BOE 2017 STRESS TEST RESULTS
LONDON, Nov 23 (IFR) - Matthew Westerman, HSBC's co-head of global banking, is leaving the British bank, less than two years after his high-profile arrival from Goldman Sachs.
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- What This Top Dividend Portfolio Is Holding Now: HSBC Holdings, Royal Dutch Shell, and BP
- Why easyJet, Whitbread, and HSBC Holdings Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- How Much Upside Is There in HSBC Holdings?
- Should I Invest in These 5 FTSE 100 Shares?
- 3 Things to Loathe About HSBC Holdingsc