Ion Beam Applications SA (IBAB.BR)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* 9M REVENUES TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 OF EUR 217.3 MILLION, DOWN 3.6%
* VINCI CONSTRUCTION WILL LEAD IN THE DESIGN OF THE BUILDING AND RELATED TECHNICAL ELEMENTS
Oct 10 Belgium's Ion Beam Applications (IBA) said on Tuesday it will collaborate with France's Vinci Construction to offer design and construction support to the proton therapy specialist's clients, a move designed to reduce project delays.
* ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY IBA AND ELEKTA ENTERED A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)REGARDING A COMPREHENSIVE PARTNERSHIP INCLUDING JOINT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND SALES TO ADVANCE PROTON THERAPY TREATMENTS Source text for Eikon:
* Eleketa and Ion Beam Applications (IBA) enter an mou regarding a comprehensive partnership including joint software development and sales to advance proton therapy treatments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
LONDON, Sept 6 (IFR) - Intercontinental Exchange has appointed Stuart Williams as president of ICE Futures Europe and Timothy Bowler as president of ICE Benchmark Administration (IBA), the unit that oversees Libor. Both appointments are effective from October.
(Adds new info, details) BAKU, Sept 1 Azerbaijan's new dollar bonds, issued as part of a restructuring of the state-run bank IBA, started trading on Friday, with two of the issues big enough to be eligible for the main emerging debt benchmark, JPMorgan EMBI Global. The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) earlier this year angered investors with a plan to restructure $3.3 billion in debt and said in July it had received approval from creditors holding 93.9 percent of the a
Aug 24 Belgian proton therapy specialist Ion Beam Applications (IBA) lost a third of its $1 billion market value on Thursday as it cut revenue and margin guidance for 2018 and 2019, blaming project delays and increased competition.
* H1 REVENUES EUR 151.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 145.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
Aug 24 Belgian medical equipment company Ion Beam Applications (IBA) cut its guidance for 2018 and 2019 on Thursday, as project delays and increased competition drove the proton therapy machine maker to its third profit warning this year.