International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (ICAG.L)
23 Oct 2018
Thu, Oct 11 2018
Oct 11 International Airlines Group (IAG) said on Thursday that Aer Lingus chief executive Stephen Kavanagh will step down on January 1, 2019 and will be succeeded by Sean Doyle, a British Airways director.
LONDON British Airways contacted affected customers as soon as it found out data from its website and mobile app had been breached, its boss said on Friday.
Sept 6 International Airlines Group said on Thursday that its subsidiary British Airways was investigating a customer data breach on the British Airways website and mobile application.
- Resource Sector Digest: New Gold Cleaning The Slate, Again
- Iamgold: Looking At Rebound Potential
- Iamgold Corp. Second Quarter Earnings Results Analysis
- IAMGOLD's (IAG) CEO Steve Letwin on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- IAMGOLD Corporation 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- U.S. Global's GO GOLD Gold Miners ETF Outperforms GDX And Sprott Gold Miners ETF In Its First Year